Ingredients for making sand baskets
- Flour (wheat) 1.5 cups
- Butter (or baking margarine) 200 gr.
- Sugar 100 gr.
- Eggs (only yolks) 3 pcs.
- Vanilla Sugar 1 sachet
- Jam (or jam) to taste
- 0.5 teaspoon baking powder
- Main Ingredients
- Serving 10 Servings
Inventory:Baking tray, Bakeware, Bowl, Mixer, Food wrap, Serving dish
Making sand baskets:
Step 1: Cook the shortbread dough.Baking margarine must be finely chopped into a bowl, add sugar and knead well with a fork. Then separate the proteins from the yolks and add the yolks, vanilla sugar in a bowl with margarine and beat well with a mixer. Add the flour and baking powder to this mass and knead the dough, roll a ball out of it, wrap it with cling film and put in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
Step 2: Cooking Sand Baskets.
Step 3: Serve the sand baskets.We carefully monitor the baskets, as soon as they are browned, we immediately get them. Let them cool for about 15 minutes and remove from the molds. We spread it on a serving dish and, if desired, you can decorate them with whipped cream on top. We make aromatic coffee and call the household to the table! Enjoy your meal!
- - So that the dough does not stick to your hands, you need to moisten your hands in cold water.
- - If you don’t have a cling film at home, you can put the dough in a simple plastic bag.
- - Molds can be greased with butter before filling them with dough. And it’s best to use silicone molds.
- - As a filling, you can use just whipped cream, then decorate the baskets with pieces of fruit.
- - If you want to cook baskets, for example, with cheese or mushrooms, then you need to reduce the amount of sugar in the dough by half, and add a pinch of salt.