Chop the onion, tomato and pepper and fry in a little oil. Add the meat cut into small pieces, garlic, pepper paste, salt and pepper. Add a cup of water over the meat, cover the pan and let the meat boil well.
Make polenta by putting in a liter of salted water, 300 g of corn (in the rain) when the water boils. Mix well so that it does not become lumpy and let the polenta boil. Stir occasionally.
When they are well cooked, the meat and polenta can be served with chopped green parsley on top.
Good appetite !!!
Pork stew with potatoes - in a cauldron
- Pork stew in the cauldron (Maria Matyiku / Epoch Times) Pork stew in the cauldron
- Preparation of pork (Maria Matyiku / Epoch Times) Preparation of pork
- When the onion softens, add the garlic and pepper, then discard the chopped tomatoes (Maria Matyiku / Epoch Times) When the onion softens, add the garlic and pepper, then discard the chopped tomatoes
- Put the paprika and immediately, the meat cut into suitable pieces (Maria Matyiku / Epoch Times) Put the paprika and immediately, the meat cut into suitable pieces
- Boil the meat then add the broth, water if needed and the potatoes (Maria Matyiku / Epoch Times) Boil the meat then add the broth, water if needed and the potatoes
- The meat is boiled then the broth is added, the water if necessary and the potatoes (Maria Matyiku / Epoch Times) The meat is boiled then the broth is added, the water if necessary also the potatoes
- The stew is seasoned with salt and pepper, and at the end sprinkle with finely chopped greens (Maria Matyiku / Epoch Times) The stew is seasoned with salt and pepper, and at the end sprinkle with finely chopped greens
Often when we meet friends, we remember with pleasure the beautiful hiking in the mountains or going out on the green grass, as well as the inviting scents of various dishes prepared in the cauldron, on wood fire.
Especially the pork stew in the cauldron: a piece of smoked ciolan, a few pieces of fresh meat or fried in lard in a jar, onions, garlic, peppers, tomatoes, potatoes, all thrown in the cauldron - it turns into one of the most delicious dishes whose taste you can hardly forget.
1 kg diced pork (preferably a mixture of smoked meat and fresh meat),
2 tablespoons oil,
2-3 medium onions,
5-6 cloves of garlic,
1-2 peppers cut into thin slices,
3-4 diced tomatoes of the right size,
a cup of broth,
1 kg of potatoes peeled and cut into cubes of suitable size,
paprika, salt and pepper to taste,
a few sprigs of chopped parsley and a larch leaf (optional)
Make a fire with wood or charcoal and burn until a good embers are made. Put the cauldron on top of the embers, and let it heat up, then put the oil, then the onion.
When the onion softens, add the garlic and peppers, discard the chopped tomatoes, leave for another 2-3 minutes, then add the paprika and immediately, the meat cut into suitable pieces.
Stir for a few minutes, turning the meat slightly on all sides, until it changes color and the water it leaves decreases. Add hot water to cover the meat with two fingers and sprinkle with pepper.
Cover the cauldron with a lid and simmer for about an hour, until the meat softens and begins to come off the bone slightly.
Add the broth, water if needed and the potatoes, then sprinkle with salt. Let it continue to boil until the potatoes are cooked.
The stew is seasoned with salt and pepper, and at the end sprinkle finely chopped greens on top.
Serve with sun-pickled cucumbers or other seasonal pickles.
If you liked this article, we invite you to join, with a Like, the community of readers on our Facebook page.
Pork stew the Crock-Pot 4.7 L Digital
Today's recipe - Pork stew with vegetables at Crock-Pot 4.7 L Digitalis a recipe we propose to you for the family Christmas meal. I say we propose it to you, but in fact I speak on behalf of Sergiu, because Mr. Don is the one who proposes the recipe to you today!
I told you about my love for the Crock-Pot slow cooker throughout the existence of the blog. But today I want to tell you about Sergiu's love for Crock-Pot, the most loved and used appliance in our kitchen! Sergiu calls him "the bachelor's pot", not because he had a slow cooker when he was a bachelor, but because he wanted one with all his heart! You will realize how important this recipe is for him and how much he likes it, if he "broke" a glass of his best red wine, to give even more taste to the stew!
Pork stew with vegetables at Crock-Pot 4.7 L Digital - A recipe for the whole family!
I must admit that it is about the 5th time I prepare this stew recipe. It really is a favorite of the whole family and we usually prepare it for Sunday meal. On Sunday morning we prepare the ingredients, put them in the Crock-Pot and you're done! See you right at lunchtime!
It is a stew so full of flavors and so delicious! It goes perfectly with polenta and, of course, with a bowl of pickles! We warmly recommend our (Sergiu's) recipe for a family Christmas mealâ & # x20AC; & # x2122;