Ingredients for making beef chop in breadcrumbs
- Beef tenderloin about 1 kg
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbsp sunflower oil
- Ground black pepper 1/3 teaspoon
- ½ teaspoon table salt
- Breadcrumbs 5 tablespoons
- Flour 3-4 tablespoons
- Main Ingredients
- Serving 6 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Cutting board, Knife, Hammer for meat, Plastic bag or cling film, Bowl, Small plates - 2 amount, Frying pan, Shovel (wooden), Glass, Tablespoon, Teaspoon, Cauldron or pan with thick walls, Kitchen stove, Portion plates
Cooking beef chop in breadcrumbs:
Step 1: We beat the meat.Defrost the meat tenderloin, if it is frozen, then wash in cold water. Next, cut the beef along the meat fibers with 1 cm thick layers and divide them into pieces about 7X7 cm in size. Wrap these pieces in a disposable plastic bag or cling film and beat them with a hammer on a cutting board. The beaten meat must be rubbed with salt and pepper on all sides.
Step 2: Prepare the breading.
Step 3: Fry Chops.Put the pan on a strong fire, heat it, reduce the fire. Pour in oil and wait a bit. Meanwhile, each piece of meat must be dipped first in flour, then in beaten eggs, and only then in breadcrumbs. We put pieces of meat on the prepared pan for frying and fry for 2 - 3 minutes on each side.
Step 4: Stew the beef.In a large pot, or best of all in a cauldron, put the chops down, fill them with 3 glasses of water. We will simmer the meat for 15 to 20 minutes over low heat under a lid. After this procedure, remove the chops from the resulting broth and put in a plate or bowl with one layer - the meat should dry out a little.
Step 5: Serve the beef chop in breadcrumbs.Beef chop in breadcrumbs is best served hot, although you can eat them cold. This dish can be both independent, and also goes well with a side dish of potatoes, raw or stewed vegetables. Put beef chops on portioned plates, garnish with vegetables on the side or place them on a separate plate. Good appetite!
- - Breadcrumbs are best prepared on their own from regular bread. To do this, you need to cut it into pieces and place in the oven and dry them there until a blush forms, then remove, cool and crush in a mortar.
- - Remember, excessive beating of meat can lead to the fact that it will become dry and "lifeless."
- - In order to prevent fried meat from getting dry or undercooked, it is necessary to precisely note the time during its preparation.