Beef Kebab Ingredients
- Ground beef 1 kilogram
- Onions 1 piece
- Garlic 5-6 cloves
- Parsley ½ bunch
- Dill ½ beam
- Cilantro ½ beam
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Salt to your liking
- Main Ingredients
- Serving 4 servings
- World CuisineAsian, Oriental
Inventory:Cutting board, Sharp knife, Deep bowl, Skewers, Large frying pan, Cooker, Serving dish
Cooking beef kebab:
Step 1: Step 1: Cooking the minced meat.It is very important to prepare the stuffing correctly, so try not to skip any of the further steps. Defrost the minced meat and transfer to a deep bowl. Peel onions and garlic, then rinse under running cold running water and chop finely, then add to the minced meat. Do not try to use a meat grinder for this, because we absolutely do not need to grind everything to a small size. Now chop the greens of parsley, dill, cilantro, add to the stuffing. Stuffing should be mixed well for a couple of minutes, then you need to beat it off. To do this, remove it from the bowl, and then throw it back, continue the process of beating the minced meat until it acquires a uniform consistency and becomes sticky enough. Then you need to keep it in the refrigerator for about half an hour.
Step 2: Step 2: Form the sausages.To prevent the forcemeat from sticking to your hands during the formation of the kebab, grease them with vegetable oil, and repeat this procedure if necessary. Now pick up a little mincemeat and with deft movements form dense sausages from it, the diameter of which is about 4 centimeters and a length of 5-7 centimeters, depending on the length of the prepared skewers. Try to squeeze the sausage from minced meat to the skewer as tightly as possible so that it does not fall apart during frying.
Step 3: Step 3: Fry the kebab.Take a large frying pan, put it on the fire, add sunflower oil and heat. Then put the skewers with kebab, reduce the fire a little so that they do not burn. Fry from all sides, turning over regularly until golden brown, about 10-12 minutes.
Step 4: Step 4: Serve the beef kebab.Put a lettuce on a serving dish, you can use fresh vegetables, any, to your taste and lay out ready-made and always hot kebab. As a decoration, you can use several branches of your any greenery. Good appetite!
- - The meat must not be overexposed on the fire, as it will turn out dry and lose its amazing taste. If you cook everything correctly and accurately according to the recipe, then the dish will turn out to be insanely juicy, and at the same time covered with a uniform, ruddy and crispy crust.
- - Due to the minced meat, kebab is marinated with onions in a matter of minutes, and also very quickly fried. Therefore, it is better not to neglect this vegetable, the more onions, the tastier and juicier the kebab.
- - Vegetable oil, which greased your hands, forms a crispy golden crust on cutlets during cooking.