Ingredients for making muffins with mozzarella and tomatoes.
- Wheat flour 170 grams
- Milk 190 milliliters
- Chicken egg 1 piece
- Butter 30 grams
- Mozzarella Cheese 250 grams
- Fresh medium-sized tomato 2 pieces
- Fresh basil greens 3-4 branches
- Baking powder for the test 1,5 teaspoons
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Main Ingredients Tomato, Milk, Cheese, Flour
- Serving 5 servings
Inventory:Sieve, Medium bowl - 2 pieces, Tablespoon, Teaspoon, Mixer or whisk, Turk, Kitchen stove, Cutting board, Knife, Plate - 3 pieces, Deep bowl, Cupcakes, Paper cupcakes, Oven, Dish for filing
Making muffins with mozzarella and tomatoes:
Step 1: prepare the flour mixture.Pour flour and baking powder for the dough into a sieve. Sift these two components into a medium bowl so that our flour subsequently breathes and is saturated with oxygen from the air. This will remove possible lumps, and the dough itself will become airy and tender.
Step 2: prepare the butter.
Step 3: prepare the milk-egg mixture.Pour milk into another medium bowl and break the chicken egg. Using a hand whisk or mixer, beat the components until a homogeneous mass is formed.
Step 4: prepare the dough for muffins.Pour the milk and egg mass into a bowl with flour mixture with a thin stream and at the same time whisk everything with a whisk. After that, pour the melted butter into the container and continue whisking with the improvised stock. We should get a homogeneous mixture without lumps. We leave the finished dough aside for now and begin to prepare some of the main ingredients of the dish.
Step 5: prepare the mozzarella cheese.
Step 6: prepare the tomatoes.We spread the tomatoes in a deep bowl and fill the container with very hot water so that the liquid completely covers the vegetables. After 10 minutes drain the water, and put the tomatoes on a cutting board. Using a knife, we cut off the back of the component and after that - with our hands we easily remove the peel. After that, chop the tomatoes into small pieces, about the size of 0.5-0.7 centimeters in length and in width. Shake the finely chopped vegetable in a clean plate.
Step 7: prepare the basil.
Step 8: prepare muffins with mozzarella and tomatoes.Add crushed mozzarella cheese, tomatoes and basil greens to the muffin dough. Salt and pepper the mass to taste, since the cheese is quite fresh and without a very pronounced aroma and taste. And now with the help of a tablespoon very carefully mix all the components together until smooth. So, we put paper molds in the form for cupcakes. After that, fill the molds with the test mixture on 2/3 capacity. And set to bake in the oven at temperature 190 ° C during 25-40 minutes. Attention: Muffin preparation time depends on the consistency you want to make muffins. At the expiration of 25 minutes the muffins will turn a soft brown color, and the cheese inside the dough will stretch when the cake is bitten. At the expiration of 40 minutes muffins are covered with a golden brown crust, and inside will be perforated with a moist middle. And in the first and second versions, the dish turns out to be very tasty, so we try, experiment and get a lot of pleasure from salt baking.
Step 9: serve the muffins with mozzarella and tomatoes.Immediately after making the muffins with mozzarella and tomatoes, we transfer from the muffin tins to the serving dish and can serve it. But you can treat your friends with pastries along with tea or coffee. Muffins are unsweetened, so they can easily be served with various meat snacks. For example, my family usually likes to cut muffins into halves, and then grease each piece with beef paste. Good appetite!
- - Instead of fresh tomatoes, you can add dried tomatoes to the dough.
- - If you use fresh fresh tomatoes in the filling, then you can not peel the skin, but chop the tomatoes in the same way - with the peel.
- - For the preparation of muffins with mozzarella and tomatoes, it is best to use silicone molds for muffins. So the dish is easier to get out of the containers.
- - It is best to use flour for making muffins only of the highest grade, fine grinding and a proven brand.
- - In addition to black pepper, you can add any other spices to your taste in the test mixture.
- - The taste of ingredients such as tomatoes, mozzarella and basil is very interesting and adds a touch to many dishes. But if you are not a fan of such components, then greens can be replaced with fresh parsley, and cheese with any other kind of cheese, but in this case, muffins can turn out inside a different consistency after baking.