Ingredients for Making Chocolate Curd Pie
- Softened butter 200 grams and 25 grams for the mold
- Chocolate black 250 grams
- Sugar 250 grams
- 4 eggs
- Wheat flour 250 grams
- Food baking powder 1 sachet
- Curd 400 grams
- Sugar 150 grams
- Vanilla Sugar 1 sachet
- Chicken egg 2 pieces
- Sifted wheat flour 1 tablespoon
- Potato starch 1 tablespoon
- Main ingredients Eggs, Curd, Flour
- Serving 1 serving
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Oven, Glass heat-resistant baking dish, Table spoon, Kitchen scale (for all ingredients), Whisk, Deep bowl - 3 pieces, Strainer with fine mesh, Stove, Stewpan, Wooden kitchen spatula, Mixer, Paper kitchen towels, Metal kitchen spatula, Knife, Wooden kitchen skewer - 2 - 3 pieces, Kitchen towel, Cutting board, Dessert plate
Cooking a chocolate-curd pie:
Step 1: make chocolate dough.The dough for the chocolate-curd cake can be cooked very quickly, so first of all, turn on and heat the oven up to 175 degrees Celsius. We take a glass heat-resistant baking dish and grease it with a small piece of butter around the entire perimeter, 25 grams is enough. Now through a sieve with a fine mesh, we sift the amount of wheat flour necessary for the test into a deep, dry bowl and add the food baking powder to it. We mix the dry ingredients with a whisk until smooth and proceed to the preparation of the chocolate-butter mass. We take a stewpan with a non-stick bottom and put in it 200 grams of softened butter along with the necessary amount of crushed black chocolate pieces. We put the capacity on the stove, turned on to a small level. Stirring the ingredients with a wooden kitchen spatula, bring them to a liquid state without lumps. Then remove the stewpan from the stove and allow the chocolate-butter mass to cool to room temperature. While the mixture of chocolate and fat cools, take a deep bowl and drive four eggshell eggs into it. Pour 250 grams of sugar there and place a container of food under the mixer blades. We turn on the kitchen appliance at a low speed and begin the mixing process. In 1 - 2 minutes increase the mixer speed to medium and after to the highest speed. Beat eggs with sugar for 5 - 6 minutes to a homogeneous airy, velvet texture and complete dissolution of sugar grains. After 10 minutes, reduce the speed of the mixer to an average level and add chocolate-butter mass into a bowl with whipped ingredients. Mix 2 mixes for 1 - 2 minutes and turn off the mixer. We take a bowl, with an almost ready dough and gradually introduce dry ingredients into the container, that is, flour and food baking powder. Knead with a wooden spatula chocolate dough of medium density without lumps.
Step 2: prepare the curd mass.
Step 3: we form a chocolate-curd pie.
Step 4: bake a chocolate-cottage cheese pie.
Step 5: serve the chocolate-cottage cheese pie.Chocolate-cottage cheese pie is served at room temperature, it is cut and laid out in portions on dessert plates. To taste, the cake resembles an airy chocolate biscuit with a gentle curd filling. A pleasant and fragrant dessert will delight your whole family with its divine taste under a cup of fresh brewed tea, cocoa or a glass of milk! Cook with pleasure and enjoy the chocolate-curd cake in the company of your loved ones! Enjoy your meal!
- - Instead of vanilla sugar, you can use liquid vanilla extract.
- - Instead of a heat-resistant glass mold, a non-stick aluminum mold with a thick bottom can be used.
- - If you are not sure about your baking dish, better cover it with a sheet of baking paper or food foil and then grease it with a small layer of butter.
- - You can use creamy margarine or odorless refined vegetable oil to lubricate the mold.
- - If desired, 30 grams of melted butter can be added to the curd mass, it will make it more saturated and not so dry.
- - Instead of flour and starch, you can add 2 tablespoons of semolina to the curd mass, this ingredient will perform the same functions, that is, it will bind the liquid and swell during the baking of the cake.
- - Chocolate with butter can be melted in the microwave for 2 to 3 minutes or with a steam bath for 5 to 7 minutes.