Steamed Fish Ingredients
- Fish 500 g
- Salt. taste
- Spices (to taste)
- Main ingredients Mackerel
- Serving 2 servings
Inventory:Double boiler., Kitchen board., Cooker., Knife., Bowl.
Step 1: clean the fish.In order to start a fish park, you need to clean it. To begin with, the fish is different, for example, frozen and fresh, peeled and offal. For this recipe we take fresh. To clean the fish, you need to clean it from the scales, then open it from tail to head and gut it. Rinse thoroughly, separate head and tail.
Step 2: cook the fish.Already cleaned fish, we put in a double boiler, pre-salted water and you can grate the fish with fragrant seasoning to give flavor. You can pour the fish with lemon. Then put in a double boiler for twenty-five minutes and wait.
Step 3: serve the fish.Steamed fish, a good help if you like tasty and wholesome food. It can be served at any festive or ordinary feast table, having previously designed this dish accordingly. It goes well with a variety of side dishes, such as from cereal crops, wheat, buckwheat, etc. and with vegetable side dishes, especially with potatoes, which in turn can also be cooked in a double boiler. Having laid the fish in the middle of the dish, surround it with a side dish, sprinkle with fresh herbs. And you can serve it to the table. Enjoy your meal!
- - When choosing a fish, prefer a marine variety, as it contains more nutrients and tastes better.
- - Use fresh fish, in extreme cases, fish of natural freezing.
- - You can use the fish without separating the head from the body. Some people prefer to use it (this is not for everybody).
- - Use various sauces for fish dishes, this will give additional taste.