Ingredients for making pink salmon baked in foil with vegetables
- Fresh salmon fillet, peeled, fresh 2 pieces, 400 grams each
- Sweet carrots 2 pieces
- Celery stalks 4 pieces
- Garlic 1-2 prongs
- Marjoram leaves fresh 5-6 pieces
- Salt 1 teaspoon
- Ground black pepper to taste
- White wine vinegar 1 tablespoon
- Lemon 2 pieces
- Olive oil 2-3 tablespoons
- Red onion 1 piece
- Capers 1 tablespoon
- Chili pepper 1 piece up to 3 centimeters in length
- Main Ingredients: Pink Salmon, Carrot, Celery
- Serving 2 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Oven, Paper kitchen towels, Kitchen table, Aluminum foil - 1 meter, Cutting board - 2 pieces, Knife - 2 pieces, Garlic gum, Nonstick pan, Kitchen towel, Kitchen spatula, Plate - 2 pieces
Cooking pink salmon baked in foil with vegetables:
Step 1: prepare the fish, cut and stack the vegetables.
Step 2: add capers and marjoram leaves.
Step 3: add lemon, chili pepper and garlic.Squeeze the garlic onto a layer of capers through a garlic press, and evenly distribute it over the entire surface of the vegetables. Rinse lemons and chili under running water and pat dry. Do not cut the chili pepper, make several holes in it with a knife so that it releases its aroma and pungency. Place one lemon on a cutting board and cut into slices. Place the last 2 ingredients on top of the vegetable pad in any order. Cut the second lemon into 2 parts and squeeze its juice on top of all the ingredients.
Step 4: bake pink salmon in the oven.
Step 5: serve pink salmon baked in a foil with vegetables.Pink salmon, baked in a foil with vegetables, is served hot, laid on a plate in a portion, first baked vegetables are placed and fish is placed on top of them. This dish does not require any additions, but sometimes such pink salmon is seasoned with a small amount of olive oil or wine sauce. This dish can be served with a side dish in the form of boiled rice, jacket potatoes, mashed potatoes. As an exception, for proponents of diets and healthy eating, you can serve this dish with a salad of fresh vegetables or vegetable slices. Fast, not expensive and very tasty! Enjoy your meal!
- - Do not try to replace wine vinegar with a regular dining room, it can ruin the whole taste, if you do not have it, just do not add this ingredient at all.
- - Fresh leaves of marjoram can be replaced with dried ground marjoram, you can also put spices such as mint, coriander, allspice.
- - If you purchased a whole fish, cut it into fillets. It is very simple to prepare the fillet, strip the fish from the scales, cut off the head, fins and tail. Rinse under running water from the hymen, blood and remaining small scales. Dry the fish, cut along the ridge, cut the spine bone with a knife and carefully cut the fillet, then cut the skin, easily pull it on yourself and remove from the fillet. Then follow the prescription.
- - Remember that for slicing vegetables and fish, as for any other raw and boiled ingredients, there must be separate knives and cutting boards.