Ingredients for the preparation of student canned fish cutlets
- Canned fish (in oil or own juice) 1 can
- Potato 2 pcs.
- Rice 0.5 cup
- Onion 2 pcs.
- 2 eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste to taste
- Vegetable oil for frying to taste
- Main Ingredients Sardine
- Serving 2 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Saucepan, Frying pan with lid, Bowl, Can opener, Knife, Cutting board, Fork, Spoon, Grater
Cooking student canned fish cutlets:
Step 1: Cooking potatoes for cutlets.First you need to cook all the components of future cutlets. In a small saucepan, lay out the thoroughly washed potatoes and fill with water. Potatoes need to be cooked over medium heat until half cooked. In time, the cooking process will take 10-15 minutes, depending on the size and variety of potatoes. It should be understood that semi-finished potatoes are pierced with a fork, but quite tight. After the potatoes are ready, they need to be pulled out of the pan, peeled and cooled at room temperature. Next, rub the potatoes on a coarse grater.
Step 2: Cooking rice for cutlets.
Step 3: Cooking minced meat for canned fish cutlets ...In a bowl we spread a can of canned fish, along with juice or oil. Knead with a fork fish pieces, while getting large bones. Add grated potatoes and cooked rice to the fish. Mix everything thoroughly. Peel the onion, wash and cut into small cubes. After this, the onions need to be fried for several minutes until soft. Ready onion is added to the minced meat. Salt and pepper the ingredients to taste and drive two eggs into the minced meat. Knead the minced meat thoroughly. If its consistency is too fluid, you can add the right amount of dry semolina or flour to the mixture.
Step 4: Fry the coils.Pour a little vegetable oil into a heated pan. Cutlets can be shaped with your hands or with a deep spoon. The main thing is to wet your hands or a boat before collecting the stuffing. We form a small amount of the mixture in a small kolobok and gently flatten it between two palms. If the hands are moistened with cold water, then the cutlet will turn out beautiful. Formed cutlets are placed on a hot pan and cook them over medium heat until golden brown on both sides. After that, reduce the heat to a minimum, cover the pan with a lid, and bring the patties to full readiness.
Step 5: Serve Student cutlets of canned fish.We put the finished fish cakes on a plate, you can decorate with greens and lemon slices. Enjoy your meal!
- - Student cutlets can be served with a side dish in the form of vegetables. Rice or potatoes are part of the dish, so they will be superfluous as a side dish.
- - Meatballs for soup can be prepared from minced meat for fish cakes. By the same principle, small balls are formed and boiled in boiling soup or broth.
- - Rice in cutlets can be replaced with a pulp of bread, previously soaked in milk for 3-5 minutes. After this, the pulp is squeezed and added at the time of preparation of the forcemeat.