Ingredients for cooking roast with oysters and caviar
- Oyster pulp (heat-treated) 1 pack
- Butter 2 Tbsp
- 1.5 teaspoon shallots
- Leek 1 piece
- Table salt to your liking
- Freshly ground white pepper to your liking
- Red potato (medium size) 1 piece
- Vegetable oil 0.5 cups
- Vinegar (3%) 0.5 cups
- Cream (at least 30% fat) 1 cup
- Mascarpone cheese 3 tablespoons
- Sour cream (any fat content) to your liking
- Red caviar 4 teaspoons
- 1/3 cup oyster sauce
- Main ingredientsCaviar, Oyster, Cream
- Serving 4 servings
- World CuisineItalian Cuisine
Inventory:Measuring cup, Cutlery, Cutting board, Sharp knife, Large pan, Cooker, Serving plates
Cooking roast with oysters and caviar:
Step 1: Fry the onion.Place a large pot over medium heat, heat, then melt butter in it. Rinse both types of onions thoroughly under running water, drain and chop, then add them to the melted butter and fry until soft. about 2-3 minutes. Then add 1 teaspoon of salt and 1/4 teaspoon of freshly ground white pepper. Mix well.
Step 2: Add the Potatoes.Wash the potatoes under running water, then peel and cut into cubes. Add it to the pan and pour a small amount of water so that it covers the vegetable halfway. Cook it about 5 minutes, periodically stirring the entire contents of the pan. Then add oyster sauce, mix again. Combine the vegetable oil with vinegar and heavy cream, mix well and pour into the pan. Mix everything again. Reduce the fire to a minimum, and cook for 8-10 minutes until the potatoes are soft. Its readiness can be determined with a knife or fork, pierce the potatoes, and if it is punctured easily, then the potatoes are ready.
Step 3: Add OystersAfter that, add the already processed oyster pulp, previously washed again under running water. Bring the mixture to a boil over low heatput out 3-5 minutes.
Step 4: Serve the roast with oysters and caviar.Remove the cooked roast from the heat, add mascarpone cheese to it, season with salt and pepper if necessary, cool slightly and distribute the dish on portioned plates and serve to the dining table. In each serving, do not forget to add a spoonful of sour cream and red caviar. Good appetite!
- - You can replace mascarpone cheese with any other cheese with a similar consistency.
- - It is necessary to store such roast in the refrigerator in a tightly closed container, not more than 2 days.
- - The classic version of the roast can, if desired, be slightly changed, in accordance with your taste preferences.