Ingredients for making a cake "Strawberry Basket"
Ingredients for making a cake "Strawberry Basket":
- Premium wheat flour 380 grams
- Butter 275 grams
- 4 eggs
- Milk (any fat content) 175 milliliters
- Sugar 300 grams
- Baking powder for dough 1 tablespoon
- Vanilla Sugar 1 sachet
For cream and cake decorating:
- Fresh strawberries 700 grams
- Strawberry jam 250 grams
- Natural cream 900 milliliters
- Vanillin on the tip of a knife
- Gelatin 2 teaspoons with a slide
- Milk (any fat content) 2 tablespoons
- Powdered sugar to taste
- Main ingredientsStrawberry, Flour
- Serving 12 Servings
Inventory:Mixer or hand whisk, Three deep bowls, A tablespoon, Teaspoon, Sieve, Cup, Knife, Two round baking dishes, Oven, Cake dish, Refrigerator, Toothpick, Two cutting boards, Colander, Two deep plates, Pastry syringe, Confectionery nozzle "Asterisk", Confectionery nozzle "Weaving"
Cooking a Strawberry Basket Cake:
Step 1: the first step in the preparation of cakes.In a deep bowl, spread the butter at room temperature 220 grams and add sugar to it. Using a mixer or hand whisk, beat our ingredients until smooth. After that, while continuing to whip the creamy sugar mixture, we add the eggs alternately. We continue to mix the components until the mixture becomes lush and uniform in consistency.
Step 2: the second stage of cooking cakes.In a bowl, mix the flour with a baking powder for the dough and vanilla sugar with a spoon. In a separate deep bowl, we sift through a sieve all these ingredients so that the dough breathes, and the cakes rose during the baking process and turned out to be lush. And now we add the sifted ingredients and milk at room temperature to the egg-oil mixture one by one. You can use a spoon and a cup. In the process, constantly beat our components with an improvised tool so that subsequently there are no lumps. The dough should turn out by consistency, like thick sour cream.
Step 3: the third stage of cooking cakes.
Step 4: prepare the cream.
Step 5: Prepare the Strawberry Basket Cake.
Step 6: prepare the strawberries.
Step 7: decorate the Strawberry Basket cake.And now the fun begins! It would seem that the cake is ready. But it was not there. It's time to use the pastry tools. If you have a confectionery syringe, then we collect cream into it and put on the “Weave” nozzle. Carefully trim the sides of the cake with this tool so that we get an edible basket. Then we change the nozzle to the "Star" and process in a circle the edges of the upper baking cake. And in the middle of the cake we beautifully spread fresh strawberries.
Step 8: serve the Strawberry Basket cake.
- - If there are no special confectionery tools at hand, do not be discouraged! You can use other materials at hand! For example, a plastic bag. So, fill the bag with cream using a spoon. After we tie it to a knot and cut off the corner of the bag with scissors to make a small hole. Only before this is done, well with a spoon, coat the sides of the cake with cream, trying to make the walls even. And we decorate the top of the baking, as we like, using our plastic syringe. In the middle, we also beautifully spread strawberries, as described in the recipe. And then melt the black or milk chocolate in a small Turk. We fill them with a regular syringe and make small grids on baking paper. When they cool, they can be attached to the sides of the cake. We will get the same beautiful basket, just a little different!
- - Strawberry jam for the cake can be replaced with apricot and even peach. The taste of our pastries will not deteriorate from this. And if you decide to make a cake in the midst of the strawberry season, then it's time to make strawberry jam and soak our dish with it.
- - Fresh strawberries can be replaced with frozen. To do this, you need to get it out of the refrigerator and leave the berries in a warm place. After that, they can decorate our cake. And if they lost their appearance, then they can be boiled for several minutes in sugar syrup and, after the strawberries have cooled, put on a baking surface with a spoon.