Ingredients for the preparation of salad "Europe" with pineapple
- Chicken breast 2 pcs.
- Pineapple (fresh or canned) 1 pc.
- Red bell pepper 1 pc.
- Green bell pepper 1 pc.
- Yellow sweet pepper 1 pc.
- Sweet corn 1 can.
- Mayonnaise 1 can.
- Sunflower oil for lubrication.
- Lemon juice to taste.
- Main Ingredients Chicken, Pineapple
Inventory:Bowl, Frying pan, Spoon, Knife, Cutting board, Opener, Salad bowl, Bowl, Cooker
Preparation of salad "Europe" with pineapple:
Step 1: prepare the chicken breasts.Cut the chicken meat with a knife on a cutting board into small cubes 0.5x0.5 cm. Heat the pan with sunflower oil and fry the chopped chicken breasts over medium heat until cooked for 20 minutes.
Step 2: prepare the pineapple.Put fresh pineapple on a cutting board, cut off the top with leaves with a knife and peel it. To do this, put it on the cutting board with the cut side and carefully rotate, cutting the peel, then cut the bottom. Then cut it into four parts and cut the inner core. Cut the prepared pulp of pineapple with a knife on a cutting board into cubes 0.5x0.5 cm. If you took canned one, the easier it is, you just need to drain the sweet syrup.
Step 3: prepare the pepper.Wash peppers, cleanse seeds and partitions. Cut with a knife on a cutting board into strips of 0.5x0.5 cm.
Step 4: prepare the corn.Open with a can opener a jar of sweet corn. Drain the liquid from it.
Step 5: prepare a salad with Europe pineapple.In a salad bowl, mix chicken, bell peppers, pineapple and corn. Season the salad with mayonnaise, sprinkle with lemon juice and salt to taste. You can add finely chopped dill.
Step 6: serve the salad with the Europe pineapple.The salad can be served in portions: put a sheet of green salad on a plate, put a salad with Europa pineapple on it and decorate with cilantro or parsley. Enjoy your meal!
- - Chicken breasts can be replaced with turkey meat.
- - If you do not like salads seasoned with mayonnaise, then you can fill the salad "Europe" with olive or sunflower oil.
- - During the cutting of the pineapple, after you have peeled it, thoroughly rinse the knife and chopping board before cutting the pulp of the fruit. The fact is that in the pineapple peel there is a digestive enzyme bromelin, which breaks down proteins. If this enzyme gets on the mucous membranes of the lips, then it causes irritation and the person feels like pinching the corners of the lips or tongue.
- - Serve the "Europe" salad as follows: in the center of a large salad bowl on a small bowl, set the chopped pineapple top. Place mixed salad on the sides of the bowls so that the bowls are not visible.